16.11.09

love actually..



Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world,

I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow airport.

General opinion makes out that we live in a world of hatred and greed

I don't see that.

Seems to me that love is everywhere.

Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy but it's always there.

Fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives,

boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends.

When the planes hit the Twin Towers,

none of the phone calls from people on board were messages of hate or revenge,

hey were all messages of love.

lf you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around.'

LOVE ACTUALLY

nos habalamos pero no sabemos si sera

volcados en la ilusion me voy en un segundo

hoy necesito estar sentado desde aqui

y los dos llegamos tarde para decirnos que

y aunque eres invisible veo a traves de ti

y siendo intocable yo te siento en mis sueños

monitor - volovan


love is all you need

you make me feel alive


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario