15.10.10

Ours is a good story, the kind that they make movies about.



I fell in love when I was only ten years old, I know I was too young but it was real, Boys came and go but you were always my favorite, since the very first time I saw you I knew.. you were the one for me, and at the same time the one not for me.. so unreachable, so intelligent, so athetic, so handsome, you were a dream, a beautiful one, everything about you seem perfect. I felt jelous when someone else wanted you or when you were with someone else, and the truth is that you never were mine, we were only friends but that was ok with me because you visited me everyday, that was enough, then you had to leave and my world went down.. Your still not with me, your farther away than ever, but still I want you so badly it hurts.. but I hope we'll someday be .. ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario