29.9.10

because 100 is not always a lucky number but certainly a happy one

This is my 100th entrance!
yes this makes me happy (: so I'll give you 100 reasons why I have been writting on "miss jean".


1.- Because I have nothing else to do
2.- Because I got to hear what others think, and let me tell you there's people weirder than me..
3.- Because this distracts me from doing my homework
4.- I got a way to tell what I feel
5.- And you people have to listen
6.- My self esteem grows
7.- I had known pretty amazing people
8.- It's cheaper than writting a book
9.- It's free actually
10.- Because I can get to talk about people and they'll never know
11.- never!
12.- Because writing my thoughts makes them seam real
13.- even my dreams
14.- I can have a nickname
15.- Even thou my real name is quiet the same
16.- almost the same
17.- my real name is jeanely
18.- Damn! I said it, now you know.
19.- And because it doesn't matter what I'm wearing I can write freely
20.- In my bed, my bathroom, the floor, anywhere..
21.- Really, ANYWHERE!
22.- and because if you write on google "miss jean" I appear
23.- and that makes me feel important
24.- ¿Have I already told you people you are awsome?
well, you are!
25.- And its an easy way to avoid reality
26.- Is this or drugs
27.- Or alcohol
28.- Ok, wait I'll go for a cigarrete
29.- Oh yes, is this or romantic dates
30.- Or going to the movies
31.- Or doing my homework
32.- or stealing people's money
33.- and it's not like I don't do that anymore
34.- not the stealing part
35.- and I can play music while I'm writing
36.- any kind of music
37.- but the thing is not all music inspires me
38.- ¿what was I talking about?
39.- you know I kind of believe in karma
40.- yeah karma's a bitch
41.- I want a pet
42.- a grand danes actually
43.- oh yes, the reasons why I love this blog
44.- Because that's the reason they invented the internet, right?
45.- and it's fun also, all your comments make me happy, so put them more often
46.- my happiness depends on you
47.- well actually that's not true
48.- I love life
49.- I believe in God
50.- um this doesnt make any sense
51.- but who cares?
52.- I really think I came to this world to make something important
53.- I know I've got the power, i believe in myself
54.- even if you guys dont
55.- and my biggest deffect?
56.- I'm a liar
57.- a good one actually
58.- ¿now what?
59.- Why am i writting this?
60.- me and my stupid ideas
61.- and I have 40 numbers left :s
62.- ¿my favorite color?
63.- green & gray
64.- ¿too sad?
65.- oh yes.. the motives..
66.- because i got to write in english, even if i suck
67.- and because writing a blog is a pretty thing to do
68.- and everyone has one
69.- and because I got to know myself, because the way I write, that's the way I am
70.- a romantic, a dreamer, a lazy person, a simple one, but quiet precious
71.- Because my followers don't judge me
72.- they just stop following me
73.- But that's ok you know, i have stoped following some other blogs
74.- but I am a good person
75.- I swear
76.- It's not like I dont like to party a lot
77.- but I mean im young and pretty
78.- I really want a pet
79.- one that I got to take to walk to the park and stuff
80.- what? i am a lazy person I never got to go walk anywhere
81.- but people im trying to change
82.- and what does sunshiny day has to do with all this
83.- well i don't know either I just love life
84.- and cigarretes
85.- I want one
86.- and because I love chissy things
87.- like staring at the moon, and kisses, and love letters and songs
88.- Because I feel guilty if I don't write
89.- Because this way I can find really cool pictures
90.- and I love to share them
91.- you know what? im kind of addicted to kisses
92.- yeeih, im almost done and i haven't said anything important
93.- ¿but what's so important about this?
94.- it's not like this is the prettiest blog ever, but hell yeah im proud of it! and it's not like I'll die if I close my blog
95.- but the thing is I don't want to because I enjoy this as much as sleeping
96.- and that's something to say because I LOVE SLEEPING
97.- and I write this blog just because I can
98.- and thank GOD I enden this list
99.- i have a bad habit of not ending things, but like I said I'm trying to change!
100.- And finally because i fucking LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

xoJEAN ♥

1 comentario:

  1. wow, When I see a list of " 1oo reasons " to read I thought " wow, this gonna be a fucking&*&, the most boring act of the day". But let me tell you, it wasn't. Actually, I really enjoyed and I gave lots of laughs while reading. I really do. Thanks for enjoying a little bit more my day. And congratulations by your 100 entrance. I hope there are a thousand more.

    Ps: If I could I wanted to give you a pet, hahahaha

    ResponderEliminar