16.9.09

song to sing!



hey Llyod im ready to be heartbroken!
He said “I’ll protect you like you are the crown jewels” yetSaid he’s feeling sorrier for me the more I behave badly I can betHey Lloyd I’m ready to be heartbrokenI can’t see further than my own nose at the momentJealousy is more than a word now I understandI know you can stay a girl by holding a boy’s handHey Lloyd I’m ready to be heartbrokenI can’t see further than my own nose at the momentHey Lloyd I’m ready to be heartbrokenI can’t see further than my own nose at the momentI’ve got my life of complication here to sort outI’ll take myself to an east coast city and walk aboutHey Lloyd I’m ready to be heartbrokenI can’t see further than my own nose at the momentHey Lloyd I’m ready to be heartbrokenI can’t see further than my own nose at the momentHey Lloyd I’m ready to be heartbrokenI can’t see further than my own nose at the moment ...

Una de mis songs favoritas con un super grupo camera obscura..
hope ulike it!
love, jean

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario